- INFORMATION OF THE HOLDER
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the Owner are set forth below:
|Adress:||C/ GEMINIS, 108 – 17320 TOSSA DE MAR (GIRONA)|
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Anyone who accesses the KERSTIN BRUINS Website will be considered as a User. The User undertakes to use the Website and those services made available through it, in accordance with the Law, morality, good practices and public order, as well as with what is available in the present clauses. Consequently, it is bound to not use the Web for purposes or effects that are unlawful and / or contrary to the established, harmful to the rights and / or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the Web or prevent its Normal use, or the services accessible through it.
The use of the Website and / or its Services will be the full and unreserved acceptance and validity of each and every one of the clauses included in the latest updated version of this Legal Notice, ‘Users should be aware of the importance of reading them every time they visit the Web.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the photographs, the videos, the sounds, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are gathered on the Web are protected by the Spanish legislation on the Intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of KERSTIN BRUINS or third party licenses. The reproduction and / or publication, in whole or in part, of the Web, nor its processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or decompilation, or other rights legally recognized by its owner, is prohibited, without the prior written permission of the same. The User may only use the material that appears on the Web for personal and private use, being forbidden for commercial purposes or for engaging in illicit activities. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by KERSTIN BRUNS or third parties, which will ensure compliance with the above conditions, due to the proper use of the contents presented on their web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to you in the case of violation or breach of these rights by the User.
- PRIVACY QUESTIONS
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD), we offer you the following information about the treatment of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- THE OWNER
Our data appears at the beginning of this legal notice.
We treat the information provided to us to lend and invoice our services and products.
If you give us your consent we can also treat your information to send you information about our activities, products or services.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved while you are a user of our services or want to receive information, and if you participate in a promotion while it is active, and then, during the established periods to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimization for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent you give us.
(Under 16 years of age) It will be understood that the information sent by minors under the age of 16 has been the consent of their legal representatives. Otherwise, the legal representative must inform him as soon as possible.
To whom will the recipients communicate their data?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or is necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are dealing with their personal data.
The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data no longer They are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case we will stop dealing with them, except for legitimate legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The interested parties also have the right to the portability of their data.
Finally, the interested parties have the right to submit a complaint to the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending us a copy enclosing a copy of a document that identifies it at our physical or electronic address (which appears at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
- How did you get your data?The personal data we treat comes from the interested party, who guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any modification. The data that is marked with an asterisk is obligatory to give you the requested service.
- What data do we treat?The data categories that we can deal with are:Identifying character data.
Postal or electronic addresses
Other information requested in our forms.
The data are limited, since we only deal with the necessary data for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
- WHAT ARE SECURITY MEASURES WE APPLY?We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security that is appropriate to the risk of data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, Availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.Some of these measures are:
Information on personal data processing policies.
Making periodic backups.
Control of access to data.
Regular verification, evaluation and evaluation processes.
- EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITYKERSTIN BRUNS acts with the greatest diligence possible so that the data and information that is offered to your website is updated at all times, although it does not guarantee or take responsibility for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, reserving the Right to modify these contents at any time. KERSTIN BRUNS will not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in the website.The commercial relations with the clients will be governed by the general conditions that, if applicable, are established by KERSTIN BRUNS in a specific document to this effect, or by the concrete pacts that can be agreed with the clients.
- COMMERCIAL INFORMATION AND ADVERTISING POLICY.KERSTIN BRUNS commits itself through this means not to engage in misleading advertising. For these purposes, therefore, the formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the Web, resulting from incomplete maintenance and / or updating of, will not be considered as misleading advertising. the information contained in these sections. KERSTIN BRUNS, as a consequence of what is available in this section, commits itself to correct it as soon as you have knowledge of these errors.KERSTIN BRUNS undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce. For these purposes, all information sent to clients of KERSTIN BRUNS will not be considered as commercial communication whenever it is intended to maintain the contractual relationship between the client and KERSTIN BRUNS, as well as the performance of the tasks of information and other activities of the service that the client has contracted.
- CONDITIONS OF USE. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW.The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice. The present Legal Notice and all the relationships established between KERSTIN BRUNS and the User of the Website and its services shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation.- Last revision: August 2018