FOR A TOURIST APARTMENT OR HOUSE
Kerstin Bruns – Intermediary – Calle Géminis, 108, Urb. Sta. María de Llorell, Tossa de Mar
(Name and address) –Tenant –
1 Objects within the property and keys
(1) The Intermediary rents the following property to the tenant:
For a total of_________ persons including children.
(2) The rented property is fully furnished and equipped.
Sheets and towels are not included in the price, but they are available on arrival at extra cost.
(3) The tenant will receive 1 key for the house / apartment for use during the rental period.
2 Rental period, arrival and departure
(1) The property is rented to the Tenant from _________________to _______________.
(2) Arrival time:4pm – 8pm (supplement in the event of a later arrival).
(3) Departure time: Up to 10 o’clock in the morning.
At the end of the rental period the Tenant must leave the property and return the keys to the Agent.
At the end of the rental period the Tenant must leave the property in a similar condition to how it was found.
3 Price of rental and payment methods
The price of the rental is ________for the duration of the rental period.
This excludes other compulsory payments (tourist tax, final cleaning, vehicle sticker) and services to be contracted (see website!).
Any additional services will be agreed 2 weeks in advance and will be paid in cash on arrival.
(2) The total amount shall be paid by the following payment method:
50% of the rental after signing the contract.
Remaining 50% 4 weeks before the start of the rental.
The security deposit of 200 EUROS will be paid in cash on arrival and will be returned also in cash on departure if the property is returned in good condition (no breakages or missing objects).
(3) If the Tenant takes longer than 5 days to pay after receiving the agreement to sign, the Intermediary has the right to terminate the contract immediately, without notice, and rent the property to another person.
4 Cancellation or early departure
(1) If the Tenant cancels the reservation within the four weeks prior to the start of the rental and has not found a replacement who accepts the same terms, he or she shall be required to pay the full amount of the rental.
If the Tenant cancels the reservation before the last four weeks before arrival, the 50% already paid shall by retained by the Owner as compensation for damages.
(2) If the Tenant terminates his or her stay before the departure date, for any reason, he or she is obliged to pay the full agreed rental price.
(3) Cancellations must be notified in writing. The cancellation date is the date on which the document is received by the Intermediary.
5 Responsibilities of the Tenant
(1) The property leased, including furnishings and other contents, should be treated with care. The Tenant is responsible for the actions of others, including those made by any guest or visitor who may be inside the house. The Tenant is responsible for any damage caused to any item within the rented property, as well as for damage to the property or damage to anything related to the property, whether caused by himself or herself or his or her companions or visitors.
(2) Any defects that are found in the property before or during the rental period must be reported immediately to the Intermediary.
(3) Animals are not permitted in all of the properties. Please consult us in each case and see the website.
(4) House rules: the Tenant accepts the house rules. These can be found within the property.
6 Drafting of the agreement and clauses
(1) Changes and/or alterations to this agreement requested by the Tenants will be required in writing.
- If any of the legal requirements set out in this agreement are inoperative or impractical, or become so after the agreement has terminated, the effectiveness of the remainder of the contract will not be affected.
(3) This agreement refers to the law of the following country: Spain.
_____________________, _______________ _______________________________________
(City) Date Tenant’s signature
_____________________, _______________ _________________________________________
(City) Date Intermediary signature